Huawei P30 Lite Display Light Solution Backlight Ways
In this article, you will find Huawei P30 Lite Display Light Ways backlight solution, full LCD ways to display connection line paths, in case you are going to solve display problems like blank screen, screen dark, a white screen (with tones), no LED for the backlight due to humidity, damage or accidental dropping by users.
The issue of no backlight on a mobile device is a very common case, this will definitely be the time when we use a lot of activities with an Android phone device, on this occasion the MobileRdx team is trying to discuss and provide a Repair solution on Android device Huawei P30 Lite no backlight. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on OPPO A3s Android phones which have no light on the screen or LCD screen
Here are some of the Huawei P30 Lite display issues you may be experiencing:
- Low brightness on the screen
- No backlight
- White screen
- No screen
- Lines shown
In image, there are different colors of the line drawn on Huawei P30 Lite card, this line is missing or faulty on board hence it is the response of error or error made in smartphone. To solve this problem make the jumper the same as in the picture on your mobile. This way you can solve your problem.
To solve the problem with the black screen displaying the Huawei P30 Lite, you can first try to replace or install a new display module to easily check the LEDs of the backlight of the Huawei P30 Lite LCD screen still worked or were already damaged. You can also check the LEDs with the multimeter if you can handle it without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD display still has the same problem and the LED indicator does not light, refer to the solution below and locate the marked components on the PCB.
How to fix Huawei P30 Lite screen light issue.
“Note: Please check the LCD screen is OK or try to replace it before continuing”
- Check that the pin connector of the LCD display is not damaged, re-solder if necessary.
- Draw each of the + LEDs (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths to the resistors where it is connected.
- Check the connected resistor, replace it if damaged.
- Check the pin connector assembly and make sure to clean it too.
- Check the display filter resistances including the supply voltage to the LCD display and trace the connection traces to the LCD pin connector. Replace damaged resistor or methylated spirits to reconnect if there is an open line path.