Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) Backlight Way LCD Light Solution
Y5 LCD problem jumper ways solution Ways
The solution in this article is for Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) Backlight Way and Display Light problem jumper solution Full LCD means display connector paths in case you are going to fix display problem like blank screen, dark screen, white screen (with display), No backlight LEDs due to moisture damage issues or accidentally dropped by users.
The Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) backlight problem is a typical case; Surely this will be the time when we will use a lot of activities using Android phone device, on this occasion, MobileRdx team will try to discuss and offer repair solution on Android device Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) without retro lighting. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) Android phones that have no light on the screen or LCD.
Here are some of the Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) backlight issues that you may be experiencing
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
To solve the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus screen backlight problem, you can try to replace or install a new display module first so that you can easily check if the backlit LEDs LCD screen is still working or already was damaged. Can yoou also check the LED with the multimeter if you can handle it without damaging the LCD flex connector. If the newly installed LCD display still has the same problem and the LED indicator does not light up, refer to the above solution and locate the marked components on the PCB.
In Image there is differwnt colours of line drawed on Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) board this line are missing or breakdown on board, Hence this is the resonse of error or fault created in the smartphone . If you want to solve this problem make the jumper same as same in image on your mobile .This way you can solved your problem.
How to fix Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) backlight issue:
Note: Please make sure the Huawei Y5 Prime (2018) LCD screen is working properly or try replacing it before proceeding.
- Check the LCD pin connector for damage, solder again if necessary.
- Trace each of the + LEDs (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths) to the resistors where it will be connected.
- Check the connected resistor, replace if damaged.
- Check and make sure to clean the pin connector assembly.
- Check the resistances of the display filter including the voltage supply to the LCD screen and trace the connection traces to the LCD pin connector.
- Replace damaged resistor or phantom to reconnect if there is an open line path.