The solution in this article is for Redmi 7A Display Light Ways and Backlight Jumper troubleshooting, Full LCD ways will display connection line paths in case you are going to solve display problem like blank screen, dark screen, white screen (with tones), no LED backlight due to moisture damage problems or accidental dropping by users.
The problem with the Redmi 7A’s backlight is a typical case; Surely this will be the time when we use a lot of activities with Android phone device, in this occasion, MobileRdx team will try to discuss and provide repair solution on Redmi 7A Android device without backlight. Maybe some of you have the same obstacles and damage on Redmi 7A Android phones that have no light on the screen or LCD
Here are some of the Redmi 7A backlight issues that you may be experiencing
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backligh
- White Display
- No Display
To solve the problem with the backlight of the Redmi 7A screen with black background, you can try to replace or install a new display module first, to simply check if the backlight LEDs of the LCD screen were still working or were already damaged. You can also check the LEDs with the multimeter if you can handle it without damaging the flexible LCD connector. If the newly installed LCD display still has the same problem and the LED indicator does not light up, refer to the above solution and locate the marked components on the PCB.
In the photo there are different colors of the line drawn on the Xiaomi Redmi 7A board, this line is missing or defective on board so it is the reaction of an error or an error made in the smartphone. To solve this problem, configure the jumper in the same way as in the image of your mobile. This way you can solve your problem.
Steps to fix the Redmi 7A screen light issue:
“Note: Please make sure the Redmi 7A Lcd is working properly or try to replace it before proceeding.”
- Make sure the LCD screen is not damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware or run a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware.
- Make sure the LCD pin connector is not damaged. Clean, solder or replace as needed.
- Now check for continuity between display connector and the resistor connections. if one of the tracks is missing, make a jumper.
- If the above procedures do not solve the problem, the main motor IC may be defective. Try to rework it.
- If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.
Please Note: Each repair solution listed here has been tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage to your device during the repair process.